• Cosplay is not consent,
• Ask first if you would like to take someone’s picture,
• Treat others the way that you would like to be treated – the Golden Rule goes a long way!
• Please do not take pictures of artwork in Artist Alley. The artist’s creations are for sale, and that’s why they’re here, so don’t rudely take a picture of their artwork just to avoid purchasing it;
• Be patient. The event floor can get crowded and lines can form since everyone wants to meet and talk with our guests. Just smile and relax, and remember that it’s probably -10 outside since this is Michigan in February. Be happy you’re indoors and warm.
• Don’t steal. If it’s not yours, don’t take it!
• Remember. We’re all here to have fun. No one came to the GLCC today to ruin their day or anyone else’s,
• And, lastly, in case we weren’t clear enough… cosplay is not consent!
If you have any questions about the above rules, or if anything is unclear to you, please feel free to talk with any GLCC staff.
Thank you, and we hope that you enjoy your experience at the Great Lakes Comic-Con!
Click below to learn more about our events: